The Academy convention centre is open. Hotel reservations are opened from April 26th onwards. The Restaurant Epona and the bar Le Dôme are temporarily closed.
The Superior Rooms
The Deluxe Rooms
Executive River View Rooms
Our 144 rooms and suites
The 144 rooms and suites of the hotel, designed by Jean-Philippe Nuel, are spread over the three floors of the building. Half of them offer a breathtaking view of the river Rhône, others on the Fourvière hill or the listed buildings of the Grand Hôtel-Dieu and its inner courtyards.
As in the rest of the hotel, Jean-Philippe Nuel creates a dialogue between the monastic and the precious, the historical and the contemporary.
The 109 rooms:
- 25 King Superior Rooms – Courtyard and Historic Gardens View
- 2 Twin Superior Rooms
- 25 King Deluxe Rooms – Courtyard and Historic Gardens View
- 20 Twin Deluxe Rooms
- 17 Executive King Room River View
- 5 Executive King Room River View
- 14 King Club Room – Rhone River View
- 4 rooms that meet the accessibility standards