The Superior Rooms
The Deluxe Rooms
Executive River View Rooms
Our 144 rooms and suites
The 144 rooms and suites of the hotel, designed by Jean-Philippe Nuel, are spread over the three floors of the building. Half of them offer a breathtaking view of the river Rhône, others on the Fourvière hill or the listed buildings of the Grand Hôtel-Dieu and its inner courtyards.
As in the rest of the hotel, Jean-Philippe Nuel creates a dialogue between the monastic and the precious, the historical and the contemporary.
The 109 rooms:
- 25 King Superior Rooms – Courtyard and Historic Gardens View
- 2 Twin Superior Rooms
- 25 King Deluxe Rooms – Courtyard and Historic Gardens View
- 20 Twin Deluxe Rooms
- 17 Executive King Room River View
- 5 Executive King Room River View
- 14 King Club Room – Rhone River View
- 4 rooms that meet the accessibility standards